October 12, 2020 – This cold-weather footwear collection from Nike Running highlights two features that are wintertime favorites: a GORE-TEX upper on the Nike Pegasus Trail 2 and redesigned traction patterns in the Shield series, specifically the Nike Pegasus 37 and the Nike React Miler Shield.
Nike Pegasus Trail 2 GORE-TEX
For runs that veer off the beaten path, the Nike Pegasus Trail 2 GORE-TEX is designed to help withstand weather conditions as rugged as the terrain. The GORE-TEX invisible fit upper helps protect feet from moisture. Additional traction was added at the heel and toe to steady runners when going up or down hills, joining the outsole’s detailed nubs for a secure, confident ride. Nike React foam helps provide cushioned responsiveness with every step.
Nike Pegasus 37 Shield and Nike React Miler Shield
Two cold-weather Shield silhouettes from Nike Running feature a reimagined outsole pattern inspired by winter car tires.
Designed specifically for wet road surfaces, the traction patterns include micro-siping to better grip the road. The multidirectional shapes help channel water for improved contact with wet pavement. The weatherized shroud upper for both silhouettes helps repel water and keep feet dry. A bonus: the React Miler Shield is customizable on Nike By You. Check out the last two images above.
The Nike Pegasus Trail 2 GORE-TEX, the Nike Pegasus 37 Shield and the Nike React Miler Shield release later in October.
- Style#: CK6360-005
- A dual-density midsole gives you a soft, cushioned ride with Lunar foam underfoot. The design is constructed to run along the sidewall, providing comfort with every step.
- Breathable mesh in the upper helps keep you secure and comfortable, while increasing airflow. Its stretchy material provides a better fit for more room at the toes.
- The durable rubber outsole provides traction where you need it to help you stay focused on the miles ahead.
- TPU-outlined Swoosh design trademark
- Perforations on upper enhance breathability in forefoot and arch
- Full-length Zoom Air unit provides a smooth, responsive ride
- Slimmer design reduces bulk for a comfortable, conforming fit
- Exposed Flywire cables in the midfoot promote a snug fit at higher speeds
- Cushlon ST foam provides firm yet responsive cushioning
- Flyknit constructed upper delivers zoned stretch and support.
- Dual-density midsole and tri-star outsole provide flexible cushioning.
- Dynamic heel is stretchy for a snug, adaptive fit.
- Flywire technology woven into the upper integrates with the laces for a dynamic, supportive fit through the midfoot.
- Texture has been added under the toe and heel to enhance traction in these high-abrasion zones.
- Model Number: 942839101
- Gender: womens
- Color: WHITE/BLACK
- Made In: Vietnam
- Brand New With Original Box
- Type: Running
- Weight: approx. 5.6 oz.
- Upper: Flyknit constructed upper delivers zoned stretch and support. Flywire technology woven into the upper integrates with the laces for a dynamic, supportive fit through the midfoot.
- Midsole: Dual density,Low-profile injected unit sole (IU) foam provides a resilient ride and is tough enough to double as an outsole.
- Outsole: Tri-star,auxetic outsole pattern expands with your step to provide flexible cushioning.
- Circular-knit upper is made with spandex for natural movement.
- Dynamic heel fit system supports from heel to ankle.
- Tri-star outsole pattern adapts to your step for flexible cushioning.
- Dynamic Fit technology is achieved through Flywire cables integrated with the laces for an adaptive, supportive fit.
- RUNNING SHOES FOR MEN: The Nike Downshifter 9 running shoe lets you take your sprints and runs to new levels.
- COMFORTABLE FIT: Men's Nike shoes feature open mesh at the forefoot that is lightweight and breathable, keeping you comfortable throughout your run.
- DURABLE DESIGN: Closed mesh through the midfoot and heel provides structured support to our men's sneakers while the textured outsole provides additional traction and durability.
- RESILIENT RIDE: Men's shoes with an articulated, full-length midsole that provides resilient and flexible cushioning, while the no-sew midfoot saddle delivers support.
- RUN FREELY: Flex grooves provide traction and let your feet move naturally in your Nike running shoes and the soft, smooth midsole cushions your stride.
I get commissions for purchases made through links on this website. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.