Proof that all dependable silhouettes are built over time, the Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 38 has subtle updates to fit in the midfoot and brings back the forefoot Zoom Air unit from the Peg 37 for the right touch of springiness underfoot. In short: it’s the trusty, reliable stuff you expect from the Pegasus line, with upgrades that help you go farther and train harder than you thought you could.
• The Pegasus 38 is built on a fresh last to provide more room in the toe box; runners might notice it feels similar to models prior to the Pegasus 36.
• A new individual midfoot webbing system allows every runner to lace up to a personalized fit.
• Soft and breathable sandwich mesh material provides comfort and performance for all runners, from the most elite to the first-timer.
• The tongue is a separate piece with additional foam.
• The tuned midsole carries over from the Air Zoom Pegasus 37. Full-length Nike React foam delivers cushioned responsiveness and smooth transition.
• The forefoot Zoom Air unit helps provide responsive energy return.
• A FlyEase version of the Pegasus 38 includes a zippered entry with no-tie lacing that secures the fit with only one hand.
• On the Nike By You Builder, you can design your own Pegasus 38, adjusting arch height, traction material, laces and methods of entry with a traditional or FlyEase option.
The Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 38 releases to Nike Members April 15 in Europe, April 22 in North America and April 29 globally.
- Weight: approx. 12.0 oz.
- Sockliner: Fitsole sockliner.
- Perforations on upper enhance breathability in forefoot and arch
- Exposed Flywire cables in the midfoot promote a snug fit at higher speeds
- Slimmer design reduces bulk for a more conforming fit
- Full-length Zoom Air unit provides a smooth, responsive ride
- Waffle pistons on outsole help absorb impact and provide multi-surface traction
- Beveled heel and rubber outsole strip help you land in a good position and transition smoothly
- Raised rubber sections on the bottom of the shoe provide traction
- Offset: 10mm
- Weight: 9.9 ounces (men's size 10)
- Water-repellent upper helps keep your feet dry.
- Toggle lacing system is easy to adjust in cold, wet weather.
- Reflective elements pop in low light.
- Sealed seams help keep water out.
- Rubber is formulated to provide optimal traction on wet surfaces.
- Nike React foam at the midsole is lightweight, springy and durable. The Zoom Air unit at the forefoot is twice as large as previous versions, delivering more bounce with every step. It's top-loaded to be closer to your foot for better responsiveness.
- A midfoot band adapts to the size of your foot for a comfortable and secure fit.
- A translucent upper has the look of speed. Mesh details throughout promote ventilation.
- The Pegasus 37 is specifically tuned for him, with an air unit that delivers just the right cushioning for your run.
- Full-length Zoom Air unit provides a smooth, responsive ride.
- Beveled heel optimizes initial touchdown and transition.
- Engineered mesh and partial bootie provide a supportive feel.
- The Nike Zoom Pegasus Turbo 2 is updated with a featherlight upper, while innovative foam brings revolutionary responsiveness to your long distance training
- The lofted mesh and synthetic upper is lighter and the translucent material makes it look as breathable as it feels
- The rubber outsole helps absorb impact and provide multi-surface traction
- An ultralight Nike ZoomX midsole delivers Nike Running's greatest energy return yet
- The engineered heel collar tapers away from foot for comfort around your Achilles tendon
- Style#: BQ9646-002
- Nike React foam at the midsole is lightweight, springy and durable
- An Air Zoom unit at the forefoot is twice as large as previous versions, delivering more bounce with every step.
- It's top-loaded to be closer to your foot for better responsiveness.
- A midfoot band adapts to the size of your foot, keeping you comfortable and secure with every step.
- Style#: BQ9647-002
- Nike React foam midsole is lightweight, springy, and durable.
- Zoom Air unit at the forefoot provides greater energy return, adding a pop to your step.
- Translucent upper looks like speed and is made to help your foot while you run.
- Midfoot band adapts to the size of your feet, keeping you comfortable and secure with every step.
I get commissions for purchases made through links on this website. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.