Global performance running lifestyle brand Saucony has unveiled the all-new Peregrine 11 Collection, a triad of grippy, protective trail shoes built on a trusted foundation of PWRTRAC™ rubber lugs and PWRRUN™ cushioning that feels both aggressive and responsive. Named for the fastest bird on Earth, the award-winning Peregrine Collection includes the always capable Peregrine 11 with grippy versatility to handle nearly every trail; the Peregrine 11 ST for muddy, sloppy conditions; and the Peregrine 11 GTX® with waterproof protection. The Peregrine 11 Collection will be available at saucony.com and select running specialty retailers globally beginning Feb. 1, 2021.
“With new runners and more traditional road runners taking to the trails in record numbers, the award-winning Peregrine is a trustworthy companion that excels in all that matters: traction, cushioning and durability,” said Katie Pyle, product line manager for Saucony Trail. “The 11 builds on the shoe’s winning formula of dirt-power goodness, being equally at home on the sandstone slickrock of Utah or at a 5K mud fest in Vermont. We know the Peregrine 11 Collection will inspire runners of all levels to revel in the challenge and joy of off-road running, elevating their running experience while forging a deeper connection with themselves and the great outdoors.”
About the Peregrine 11 Collection
The latest generation of the renowned Peregrine extends the limits of performance innovation on many levels. All three shoes of the Peregrine 11 Collection (Peregrine 11; Peregrine 11 ST; Peregrine 11 GTX) offer aggressive lugs made of PWRTRAC tacky rubber that conform to dig in and confidently grip a wide variety of terrain. PWRRUN midsole cushioning provides more flexibility, durability, responsiveness and protection to push uphill and drive downhill with confidence. A rock plate provides additional underfoot protection from trail debris while a mapped outsole guides runner on where to perfectly place studs or drainage holes. The Peregrine 11 Collection is designed with a 4mm offset, allowing the foot to move naturally and uninhibited while increasing the runner’s proprioception and balance over tricky trails.
Peregrine 11: Hit the trails at peak speed.
Runners will love the responsiveness, sticky traction and teeth-like tread of this fast trailblazer. A new, dynamic upper uses a durable ultralight top layer to protect feet from trail debris. Saucony’s most versatile trail shoe, it’s packed with everything runners need to move fast over rugged terrain.
Peregrine 11 ST: Go off trail. Not off speed.
When the ground gets soft, the Peregrine 11 ST shines. Taking the responsive feel of the Peregrine 11, the ST (soft terrain) version is modified to excel in sloppy, muddy conditions. It’s equipped with deeper lugs, spaced out to dig in and shed mud fast. The rock plate on the Peregrine 11 ST is enclosed for underfoot protection and to safeguard from mud. Up top, a debris-resistant mesh upper with 3D-printed overlays protects against trail hazards and is finished with a tight mesh shield over the tongue for a final measure of defense.
Peregrine 11 GTX: All trails. Any forecast.
From summer squall to snowstorm, rain and snow, feet stay dry and comfortable in the waterproof Peregrine 11 GTX. Starting with the brand’s most versatile and most trusted trail shoe, the GTX version is packed with everything runners need to move fast over rugged terrain. A GORE-TEX upper is added for lightweight, flexible, waterproof protection.
Since the shoe’s original debut in Spring 2011, the Peregrine has been named by Runner’s World as “Editor’s Choice” four times.
Peregrine 11 Collection Availability
The Peregrine 11 Collection will be available at saucony.com and select running specialty retailers globally beginning Feb. 1, 2021. ThePeregrine 11 will be available in men’s sizes 7-13 and 14, and women’s sizes 5-12. The suggested retail price of the Peregrine 11 is $120.00; the Peregrine 11 ST is $130.00; and the Peregrine 11 GTX is $150.00.
To find a Saucony retailer near you, call 800-365-4933 or visit here.
About Saucony: Saucony, a division of Wolverine World Wide, Inc. (NYSE: WWW), is a leading global running lifestyle brand that fuses performance, innovation and style to create compelling footwear and apparel with its widely recognized brands Saucony and Saucony Originals. Founded in 1898, Saucony exists to empower the human spirit, with every stride, on every run, in every community. The brand’s call to action, Run for Good, is Saucony’s invitation to people everywhere to experience the transformative power of running.Saucony’s award-winning innovations include PWRRUN™ PB, PWRRUN+™, and FORMFIT™. At Saucony, a good day is when we run. A better day is when we inspire others to run. For more information, go to www.saucony.com.
- New PWRRUN cushioning protects from impact with a soft, yet responsive feel underfoot
- TRIFLEX outsole optimizes flexibility
- FORMFIT surrounds the foot in 3D comfort, enhanced by 3D-Print overlays
- Engineered mesh provides structure or stretch where needed and enhances breathability
- Category: Neutral
- Grid technology with VersaFoam cushioning
- Durable rubber outsole for even your toughest workouts
- SPEEDROLL Technology propels you forward with the feeling of continuous momentum, so you can run faster, not harder
- A generous bed of EVA-based PWRRUN cushioning provides A plush yet springy ride, perfect for any day of the week
- External TPU heel outrigger works in unison with A medial rubber wrap to provide lightweight structural support that guides the foot through each stride
- FORMFIT hugs the foot in 3D comfort and delivers our most personalized fit yet
- An engineered sandwich-mesh upper keeps the shoe light and breathable
- PWRRUN+ midsole cushioning provides more flexibility, durability, and springiness in a foam that’s 25% lighter
- New midsole geometry makes for a snappier ride
- New blown rubber outsole makes for a snappier ride and increases durability and traction
- TRIFLEX design makes for quick transitions and enhances flexibility
- Engineered mesh upper with 3D Print overlays provides strategic flexibility and structure
- Rubber sole
- Injection Molded EVA
- GORE-TEX Invisible Fit technology provides best-in-class waterproof protection without making the shoe feel stiff or bulky.
- Aggressive lugs made of PWRTRAC tacky rubber conform to dig in and confidently grip a wide variety of terrain.
- PWRRUN cushioning provides a responsive feel while a rock plate ensures additional protection for pushing uphill and driving downhill with confidence.
- Successor to the Cohesion 11
- Grid technology with Versafoam cushioning
- Durable rubber outsole for even your toughest workouts
- Supportive rubber overlays
- Closure Type: Lace Up
- GRID, Injection EVA,
- Removable insole
- Aggressive lugs made of PWRTRAC tacky rubber conform to dig in and confidently grip a wide variety of terrains.
- PWRRUN cushioning supplies a responsive feel while a rock plate ensures additional protection for pushing uphill and driving downhill with confidence.
- The new ultralight, durable top layer adds durability to the comfortable air mesh bootie so nothing snags your speed.
I get commissions for purchases made through links on this website. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.