A goal as ambitious as reducing running injuries can be approached in two ways. One is to refine an existing silhouette to make it even more effective. The other is to introduce a fresh solution. To that end, the Nike React Infinity Run 2 and Nike ZoomX Invincible Run continue the mission from Nike Running to crack the injury-prevention code, serving everyday runners by creating a new relationship among cushioning, stability and rocker geometry.
The iterative step is the Nike React Infinity Run 2, which features an updated Flyknit upper to help promote more strength and support in the toe, eye-stay and foxing, and with more breathability in areas like the vamp and the midfoot (Nike Flywire cables have also been added throughout the upper to help increase support). The collar is also updated to feel more plush without adding weight or bulk.
A new step altogether in the search for harmony among cushioning, stability and rocker geometry is the Nike ZoomX Invincible Run. The midsole is made with responsive ZoomX foam, which returns more energy underfoot than any other Nike foam.
Created for long training runs, the Invincible silhouette includes more foam in the midsole than React foam in the Infinity, creating a soft ride while returning more energy for improved running economy. The rocker geometry and the wider nets in the forefoot help create a more stable ride and fluid stride transition (compared with the more springy transition of plated running footwear), making the Invincible ideal for higher mileage runs.
The Nike React Infinity Run 2 and the Nike ZoomX Invincible Run release globally beginning January 7.
- Nike Women's 3'' Dry Tempo Core Running Shorts
- Weight: approx. 12.0 oz.
- Sockliner: Fitsole sockliner.
- Breathable textile upper for lightweight comfort.
- Foam midsole/outsole offers lightweight cushioning.
- Flyknit upper delivers lightweight stretch and support.
- Nike React technology creates an extremely smooth ride.
- Molded heel gives a secure, stable feel.
- Contoured collar sits right below your ankle for a comfortable fit.
- Outsole pattern has clear rubber on the forefoot and heel for durable traction just where you need it.
- The women's Nike Free RN Flyknit 2018 is one of the premier running shoes from the Swoosh
- A Flyknit upper provides a lightweight, sock-like fit
- Reinforced areas are placed at the toe and heel for additional durability
- A Free Run sole provides additional flexibility. This colorway features a black-and-white upper, a black Swoosh on each side panel, and a neon green insole
- A white midsole completes the "Oreo" colorway
- UA Tech fabric is quick-drying, ultra-soft & has a more natural feel
- Material wicks sweat & dries really fast
- Tall Sizes: All tall sizes are 2"/5 cm longer than regular sizes. Tall sizes are marked with a T behind the size and are only available for select styles
- Superlative innovation
- New, streamlined fit & shaped hem
I get commissions for purchases made through links on this website. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.