A goal as ambitious as reducing running injuries can be approached in two ways. One is to refine an existing silhouette to make it even more effective. The other is to introduce a fresh solution. To that end, the Nike React Infinity Run 2 and Nike ZoomX Invincible Run continue the mission from Nike Running to crack the injury-prevention code, serving everyday runners by creating a new relationship among cushioning, stability and rocker geometry.
The iterative step is the Nike React Infinity Run 2, which features an updated Flyknit upper to help promote more strength and support in the toe, eye-stay and foxing, and with more breathability in areas like the vamp and the midfoot (Nike Flywire cables have also been added throughout the upper to help increase support). The collar is also updated to feel more plush without adding weight or bulk.
A new step altogether in the search for harmony among cushioning, stability and rocker geometry is the Nike ZoomX Invincible Run. The midsole is made with responsive ZoomX foam, which returns more energy underfoot than any other Nike foam.
Created for long training runs, the Invincible silhouette includes more foam in the midsole than React foam in the Infinity, creating a soft ride while returning more energy for improved running economy. The rocker geometry and the wider nets in the forefoot help create a more stable ride and fluid stride transition (compared with the more springy transition of plated running footwear), making the Invincible ideal for higher mileage runs.
The Nike React Infinity Run 2 and the Nike ZoomX Invincible Run release globally beginning January 7.
- Style#: CK6360-005
- A dual-density midsole gives you a soft, cushioned ride with Lunar foam underfoot. The design is constructed to run along the sidewall, providing comfort with every step.
- Breathable mesh in the upper helps keep you secure and comfortable, while increasing airflow. Its stretchy material provides a better fit for more room at the toes.
- The durable rubber outsole provides traction where you need it to help you stay focused on the miles ahead.
- TPU-outlined Swoosh design trademark
- Perforations on upper enhance breathability in forefoot and arch
- Full-length Zoom Air unit provides a smooth, responsive ride
- Slimmer design reduces bulk for a comfortable, conforming fit
- Exposed Flywire cables in the midfoot promote a snug fit at higher speeds
- Cushlon ST foam provides firm yet responsive cushioning
- Flyknit constructed upper delivers zoned stretch and support.
- Dual-density midsole and tri-star outsole provide flexible cushioning.
- Dynamic heel is stretchy for a snug, adaptive fit.
- Flywire technology woven into the upper integrates with the laces for a dynamic, supportive fit through the midfoot.
- Texture has been added under the toe and heel to enhance traction in these high-abrasion zones.
- Model Number: 942839101
- Gender: womens
- Color: WHITE/BLACK
- Made In: Vietnam
- Brand New With Original Box
- Type: Running
- Weight: approx. 5.6 oz.
- Upper: Flyknit constructed upper delivers zoned stretch and support. Flywire technology woven into the upper integrates with the laces for a dynamic, supportive fit through the midfoot.
- Midsole: Dual density,Low-profile injected unit sole (IU) foam provides a resilient ride and is tough enough to double as an outsole.
- Outsole: Tri-star,auxetic outsole pattern expands with your step to provide flexible cushioning.
- RUNNING SHOES FOR MEN: The Nike Downshifter 9 running shoe lets you take your sprints and runs to new levels.
- COMFORTABLE FIT: Men's Nike shoes feature open mesh at the forefoot that is lightweight and breathable, keeping you comfortable throughout your run.
- DURABLE DESIGN: Closed mesh through the midfoot and heel provides structured support to our men's sneakers while the textured outsole provides additional traction and durability.
- RESILIENT RIDE: Men's shoes with an articulated, full-length midsole that provides resilient and flexible cushioning, while the no-sew midfoot saddle delivers support.
- RUN FREELY: Flex grooves provide traction and let your feet move naturally in your Nike running shoes and the soft, smooth midsole cushions your stride.
- Circular-knit upper is made with spandex for natural movement.
- Dynamic heel fit system supports from heel to ankle.
- Tri-star outsole pattern adapts to your step for flexible cushioning.
- Dynamic Fit technology is achieved through Flywire cables integrated with the laces for an adaptive, supportive fit.
I get commissions for purchases made through links on this website. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.