February 28, 2021 – The ZoomX Vaporfly NEXT% brought the latest in ZoomX cushioning technology to both elite and recreational runners, incorporating a full-length carbon plate for outstanding energy return. The shoe’s second version releases first in a minimalist colorway for Nike members that taps into the workshop lore of Nike co-founder Bill Bowerman, followed by a wider release of the above Aqua colorway. It adds features through the upper to make the shoe more comfortable and durable, while still keeping the underfoot details that cement its trusted, near-magical reputation among runners who are breaking their own barriers on race day.
Here’s what’s new (and familiar) about the ZoomX Vaporfly NEXT% 2:
- Engineered mesh material in the upper is softer and more breathable than Vaporweave. The mesh better conforms to the foot and helps keep feet cool throughout a race.
- Pockets of padding at the top of the tongue help provide a more comfortable fit and reduce lace pressure.
- Forefoot reinforcement was added for improved containment and durability in high-wear striking areas.
- A full-length, articulated carbon plate delivers a propulsive feel and helps promote a smooth transition from stride to stride.
- A wide forefoot midsole helps maximize propulsive feel and ZoomX responsiveness through a stable platform.
- The full-length ZoomX foam provides a lightweight and responsive ride.
- Deep, longitudinal grooves in the rubber outsole help improve traction on different surfaces and in varying racing conditions.
- The 8mm offset helps with stability and energy return
The white colorway of the ZoomX Vaporfly NEXT% 2 releases in limited quantities for Nike members beginning February 28. The Aqua colorway releases on nike.com beginning March 25 in select markets.
- Make sure this fits. by entering your model number.
- Circular-knit upper is made with spandex for natural movement.
- Dynamic heel fit system supports from heel to ankle.
- Tri-star outsole pattern adapts to your step for flexible cushioning.
- 42 Pegasus has more perforations and engineered mesh in the upper for targeted breathability across high-heat areas.
- A slimmer heel collar and tongue reduce bulk without compromising comfort, while exposed Flywire cables give you a snug fit at higher speeds.
- Full-length Zoom Air unit provides a smooth, responsive ride.
- High resiliency sockliner adapts to the contour of your foot for support while waffle pistons on outsole help absorb impact and provide multi-surface traction
- ICONIC NIKE RUNNING SHOES – The iconic Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 36 returns with more perforations and engineered mesh in the upper that strategically target breathability across high-heat areas.
- SLIMMER HEEL COLLAR – This running shoe has a slimmer heel collar and tongue reduce bulk without compromising comfort, while exposed Flywire cables give you a snug fit at higher speeds.
- SPECIAL FEATURES – Has waffle pistons on outsole help absorb impact and provide multi-surface traction. It also has heel collar tapers away around the Achilles tendon and high resiliency sockliner adapts to the contour of your foot for support.
- SIZES TO CHOOSE – Nike Men's Air Zoom Pegasus 36 Running Shoe is available starting from 7.5 – 15 and it is all in US size.
- DIFFERENT COLORS AND DESIGN – Our Nike Men's Air Zoom Pegasus 36 Running Shoe has 2 different colors and design, starting from; Gunsmoke/Oil Grey/White and Gunsmoke/Oil Grey-white-gum Light Brown.
- The padding on the heel adapts to the foot and offers soft comfort; The rubber sole offers robust traction
- The mesh inserts in the forefoot area allow slight perspiration; The foam midsole
- The lacing wraps the foot for a secure grip with every step; Cage for the central part of the foot
- Breathable textile upper for lightweight comfort.
- Foam midsole/outsole offers lightweight cushioning.
- Flex grooves in the outsole move naturally with your foot, delivering comfort with every step. Stretchy material at the toe helps you move freely during your run
- A deconstructed Heel conforms to your foot, helping you stay SECURE during your route. Support at the midfoot adds another layer of lockdown comfort
- The full-length rubber outsole provides durable traction on multiple surfaces
- Style: Fitness & Cross-Training
- Closure Type: Lace Up
- Material: Fabric
- Sole Material: Manmade
- Shoe Height: Low & Mid Tops
- The women's Nike Free RN Flyknit 2018 is one of the premier running shoes from the Swoosh
- A Flyknit upper provides a lightweight, sock-like fit
- Reinforced areas are placed at the toe and heel for additional durability. A Free Run sole provides additional flexibility
- This colorway features a black-and-white upper, a black Swoosh on each side panel, and a neon green insole
- A white midsole completes the "Oreo" colorway
- Flyknit constructed upper delivers zoned stretch and support.
- Dual-density midsole and tri-star outsole provide flexible cushioning.
- Dynamic heel is stretchy for a snug, adaptive fit.
- Minimal, molded sockliner mimics the curvature of the foot to add support.
- Texture has been added under the toe and heel to enhance traction in these high-abrasion zones.
I get commissions for purchases made through links on this website. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.